MarysBooks

Run Silent, Run Deep
Edward L. Beach
The Cereal Murders: A Culinary Mystery
Diane Mott Davidson
Fatally Flaky (Goldy Culinary Mysteries) Publisher: HarperAudio; Unabridged edition
Diane Mott Davidson
Death on Eat Street
J.J. Cook
A Wrench in the Works (Fixer-upper Mystery)
Kate Carlisle
Ellen Byron
Churchill's Secret Agent: A Novel Based on a True Story
Linda Ciampoli, Max Ciampoli

Favorite Kids Books

We're Going On A Bear Hunt - Vivian French, Michael Rosen, Helen Oxenbury How the Grinch Stole Christmas! - Dr. Seuss

I really only have two favorite kids books. When my kids were in preschool we read and memorized "We're going on a Bear Hunt." We would recite it in the car and while we were walking or just doing anything. My other favorite is Dr. Seuss' "How the Grinch Stole Christmas."

What brought these books to mind? As I came downstairs this morning, I was following behind one of my rescue cats and I changed the words to "I'm going on a cat hunt, I'm going to find a needy one." My youngest was with me and she joined in and we just had a little giggle over it. My husband would not have appreciated it, as he says, we have enough cats.

The books are by far my favorites and I will always remember reading them to my girls when they were little.