MarysBooks

We'll Always Have Parrots
Donna Andrews

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - J.K. Rowling, Mary GrandPré

Harry is more miserable at the Dursley's. His cousin has been put on a very restrictive diet and they give him less food than Dudley so that they can make him feel better about the fact that he is getting so much less. He requested and received food from his friends so that he is not starving, but he cannot wait for the summer to end and he can go to the Quidditch World Finals with Ron's family and Hermione.

He has a good time at the game but during the night Death Eaters come out and start terrorizing the Muggles and a Dark Mark is shot into the air causing the Death Eaters to run.

When they get back to school they find out the special event that is happening...The Tri-Wizard Tournament. Somehow Harry's name is put into the Goblet and he is chosen to be a Champion, one of the four chosen instead of three.

I again borrowed the audio version of this book because I was driving a lot. We drove to Ky and back and Columbus and back. It was something fun to listen to and look forward to when we were on the road for over an hour. We finished this book today while knitting so that we could start the next one as we again have a drive to KY and Columbus again this week.