MarysBooks

All Fudged Up
Nancy CoCo

First Grave on the Right

First Grave on the Right - Darynda Jones

I was warned. I have to agree with others who were not thrilled with this book, but I always give a book a try and I have taken to listening to the books and reading alternately, in order to get through the books I want to read. With all the driving I do, it cuts into my reading time and there are places where listening to the book is not advisable, so I go back and forth in order to keep up the continuity. My children are with me most of the time and so reading a book or listening to a book that they might pick up and read is not something I do currently if it would fall under the category of erotica or having explicit sex scenes. I am not generally a prude, but when it comes to my children, I am a prude. So I was shocked to hear a sex scene in the book (given that I was driving and the kids were listening).

So for those who are trying to get the most from their reading time and have children, don't listen to this book when they are around.