MarysBooks

Run Silent, Run Deep
Edward L. Beach
The Cereal Murders: A Culinary Mystery
Diane Mott Davidson
Fatally Flaky (Goldy Culinary Mysteries) Publisher: HarperAudio; Unabridged edition
Diane Mott Davidson
Death on Eat Street
J.J. Cook
A Wrench in the Works (Fixer-upper Mystery)
Kate Carlisle
Linda Ciampoli, Max Ciampoli

A Hiss Before Dying

A Hiss Before Dying: A Mrs. Murphy Mystery - Rita Mae Brown

Issues with this book:

1. Breast Cancer run in April - usually held in October as that is the pink ribbon month.

2. Have surgery and starts doing weighted lifting before 6 weeks have passed.

3. All the radiation treatments so close together (I have a friend who just did these).

On the whole, the book was fun, but I had so many issues that I had to just ignore them and let the book move on. I felt like the book was going over 6 to 8 weeks, but it was all taking place in 8 days. It just was not a good timeline. I liked that it dealt with cancer and the aftermath, but in order to move the book along, she shortened how long everything took and made it hard to believe that they were dealing with one of their own battling cancer.

The story was okay but was unrealistic for the timeline.