MarysBooks

Run Silent, Run Deep
Edward L. Beach
Death on Eat Street
J.J. Cook
A Wrench in the Works (Fixer-upper Mystery)
Kate Carlisle
Churchill's Secret Agent: A Novel Based on a True Story
Linda Ciampoli, Max Ciampoli

Needled to Death

Needled to Death - Maggie Sefton

I read this book several years ago and is the 2nd book in the series. Kelly is working from home in Colorado while she continues to work out how to pay off the mortgage on her aunt's house, the ranch she inherited and figuring out how she can stay in Ft. Collins with her new found friends. When she and Jennifer take a visiting group of yarn artists to Vicki's home in the canyon, when they get there, they find her dead. This starts Kelly's involvement with the family and the finances that were part of the life of Vicki.

The story is fun to read and listen to. My kids enjoyed listening to it as well.