MarysBooks

Mary's Books

Death al Dente
Leslie Budewitz
Who Moved My Goat Cheese? (A Farm-to-Fork Mystery)
Lynn Cahoon
Nancy CoCo

Death on the Nile

Death on the Nile - Agatha Christie

#17 of the Hercule Poirot Mysteries

Hercule uses his powers of observation and notes that lovers seen early in the story are not as in love as someone else believes. Later when he comes upon the lovers in a different combination, he is suspicious of them and advises the woman to go home and start her life new. Later, the man's wife is found shot to death and Hercule is asked to help find the truth.

I really enjoyed this audio version of the story and listened to it while playing taxi for my middle. It was short and took only about 2 hours to listen to and was like a dramatization so you were listening to different characters.