MarysBooks

Mary's Books

Aunt Dimity: Vampire Hunter
Nancy Atherton
Antiques Fate (A Trash 'n' Treasures Mystery)
Barbara Allan
Parrots Prove Deadly: A Pru Marlowe Mystery
Clea Simon
Playing with Fire
J.J. Cook
Run Silent, Run Deep
Edward L. Beach
A Wrench in the Works (Fixer-upper Mystery)
Kate Carlisle
Churchill's Secret Agent: A Novel Based on a True Story
Linda Ciampoli, Max Ciampoli
Crowned and Moldering
Kate Carlisle

Death on the Nile

Death on the Nile - Agatha Christie

#17 of the Hercule Poirot Mysteries

Hercule uses his powers of observation and notes that lovers seen early in the story are not as in love as someone else believes. Later when he comes upon the lovers in a different combination, he is suspicious of them and advises the woman to go home and start her life new. Later, the man's wife is found shot to death and Hercule is asked to help find the truth.

I really enjoyed this audio version of the story and listened to it while playing taxi for my middle. It was short and took only about 2 hours to listen to and was like a dramatization so you were listening to different characters.