MarysBooks

Mary's Books

Death al Dente
Leslie Budewitz
Who Moved My Goat Cheese? (A Farm-to-Fork Mystery)
Lynn Cahoon
Tess Gerritsen
All Fudged Up
Nancy CoCo

Confession of a Surgeon

Confessions of a Surgeon: The Good, the Bad, and the Complicated...Life Behind the O.R. Doors - Paul A. Ruggieri

What an eye-opening read on surgeons and life in the OR. I learned some things from this and was shocked to know that I hadn't asked the surgeons I encountered in my life the questions he says we should ask. I had thyroidectomy - triple threat (Graves Disease, Hashimoto's Disease and Cancer) and Gallbladder removal - worst ever seen (I was told I was a drug seeker before I was ever able to get the surgery). So scary to learn some of things that he had encountered while doing surgery and being a new surgeon. Good information and read.