MarysBooks

Mary's Books

Death al Dente
Leslie Budewitz
Who Moved My Goat Cheese? (A Farm-to-Fork Mystery)
Lynn Cahoon
All Fudged Up
Nancy CoCo

Due or Die

Due or Die - Jenn McKinlay

Lindsey has been at the library for a year and she is still getting used to riding her bike, especially in the cold weather. When the Friends have a vote to elect a new president, the old one becomes angry and she is asked to come and make sure all is fair. When the old president is ousted from his position, he is angry and blames her for the problem. The girl who has a serious crush on him starts attacking Lindsey and anyone else keeping him from being president and keeps demanding that he be put back into his position.

Then when Carrie's husband is found dead and then the attacks on Lindsey start happening. After a winter storm hits the area, the books for the Friends have to be moved, they find some of the more valuable ones missing. Lindsey feels the need to find out what happened and who killed Carrie's husband and who is behind all the attacks on her.

Book 2 and still just as good. This is the book that introduces Heathcliff. These can be read out of order and still make sense.