MarysBooks

Mary's Books

Aunt Dimity: Vampire Hunter
Nancy Atherton
Antiques Fate (A Trash 'n' Treasures Mystery)
Barbara Allan
Parrots Prove Deadly: A Pru Marlowe Mystery
Clea Simon
Playing with Fire
J.J. Cook
Run Silent, Run Deep
Edward L. Beach
A Wrench in the Works (Fixer-upper Mystery)
Kate Carlisle
Churchill's Secret Agent: A Novel Based on a True Story
Linda Ciampoli, Max Ciampoli
Crowned and Moldering
Kate Carlisle

Owl Be Home For Christmas

Owl Be Home For Christmas - Donna Andrews

#26 Meg Langslow

Meg and her family are all at the Caerphilly Inn where her grandfather, Dr. Blake, is having his seminar for Owls and how to protect them. There are many different specialists, but one is hated more than any other. When he dies during one of the meals, where he insisted he be sat at the "head" table, even though he was told that there is not a head table. The table he wants to be at is the table with Dr. Blake, but Dr. Blake only wants two men and his family. While all this is happening, there is a huge blizzard on the area and all emergency services are held. When it is found that the man was murdered, she and her cousin Horace, her father, Dr. Langslow and her family have to do the work to find out what happened and who did it.

This story was different from the others, but it was still a fun read.